Chase What Matters

Working in a healthcare setting is fulfilling. Being a nurse is my profession, my calling. However, there were so many things I missed working in the office environment. Events, Auxes, Parties, Rewards and Recognitions, the job itself to name a few. Leaving the corporate world after more than five years of being part of it, was one of the huge decisions I made, and the most significant. 

All the acquaintances, the friends I have gained, the mistakes and lessons, the experience as a whole has made a massive impact in my life and made me the person that I am right now. I would never trade it for anything in the world. 

Looking back, I was lucky to be part of the most productive, diverse, talent-driven and goal-centric company. I have grown so much without me knowing through the years of working in the business. I have never considered myself as the most active employee in company events and activities, but browsing through some old pics - I guess somehow I had pretty much more overrides than I think. ☺



Here are some of the photos of myself participating in company events: 


Participant at Year End Party 2015





Muse at Sportsfest Event 2016







Awardee/ Performer at Neon Themed Kick-Off Party 2017 






Participant/Performer at Annual Awards Night 2017 






Filipiniana Design Event (Wore the Winning Dress) 2017










Photo Contest 2017 (Modelled for one of the winning photo) 2017
Theme: Work - Life Balance




Participant at Year End Event 2017




Awardee at a Non-Captive Awards Night 2018






Awardee / Usherette at Year End Event 2019












February 2019 - resigned and started chasing what really matters ~ my purpose, my destiny. 



To my previous company, I'm forever grateful. ❤






Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”. — Seneca.


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY STEP BY STEP PROCESS: UK TIER 2 DEPENDENT PARTNER VISA (UNMARRIED)

My Journey from BPO to PHRN to UKRN

Island Living: Isle of Wight