Hello 2021. Hello New Blog.


Can we talk about something else other than the virus? Hmm.. 



covid 19 vaccine
First dose of Covid-19 Vaccine on Jan 08, 2021



So I found myself starting a new blog. I actually had one before but I couldn't retrieve it anymore. Anyways, I got many time to spare now and I feel like creating a new page. It's been so long since the last time I wrote something, so please bear with me. :)

As we all know, the world is going crazy and still has not recovered from the pandemic which Corona virus has caused. I am directly affected by this, reason why I got plenty of time to write --- I'm currently on my 9th day of Self-Isolation.  

Since I arrived here in the UK (March 2020), I had been under isolation 3 times already! So this is the third time that I'm under 'house arrest'. Unfortunately, one of my housemates got the virus. Lucky for her though, even if she's symptomatic, she is doing quite well in fighting Covid-19! She will overcome this challenge and come out stronger after this, I'm so sure of that! I'm also certain that the reign of SARS-Cov-2 will soon come to an end. I don't know exactly when but I'm very optimistic about this. Vaccination is already ongoing. As a matter of fact, the day I was notified that I needed to self-isolate for the third time was the day when I had my first jab of Covid-19 vaccine. Soon enough everyone in all parts of the world, will have their doses and everything will go back to normal --- I hope. 

With 'Normal' I meant no need to wear masks everywhere we go. I'm already wearing mask all day at work and I can't stand wearing thesame breath-restricting-cloth outside workplace! We would get to see people's faces again, we would get to hug friends and loved ones without fear of catching or spreading a deadly virus. No more stigma and discrimination - you know what I mean. No more lockdown - time to go out, enjoy the fresh air, the nature, the city, the people, shopping, gatherings and reunions etc! No more fear. Not just for our own life, but for those people that we care so much about!

2020 was a lesson. A big challenge. A major trial that we had surpassed! We have managed to adapt and continue fighting regardless of the circumstance and regardless of what we have truly fought for.  We are still here and we should be proud of ourselves! 

2021 is a new year, new hope. May we always remember what the previous year has taught us. May we continue to be equipped physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually for what's more to come! Just like what the song says - what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger! 


I maybe a bit late but... HAPPY NEW YEAR! ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY STEP BY STEP PROCESS: UK TIER 2 DEPENDENT PARTNER VISA (UNMARRIED)

My Journey from BPO to PHRN to UKRN

Island Living: Isle of Wight